1° THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can browse the website https://www.promalyon.com without disclosing your personal data, it includes limits on certain features and services’ access. The provision of personal data (name and surname, company name, function in the company, email address, telephone number…) in PROMALYON is mandatory to receive a quote, to contact us or to submit an unsolicited application.
Therefore you accept this collection for the purposes described in the forms as well as in the paragraph “Purposes of data processing”.
2° THE DATA PROCESSING
PROMALYON data processing policy stipulates your personal data won’t be never be gived up, lent, rented or reselled to third parties.
The processing of personal data collected on the website https://www.promalyon.com shall always be realized by a certified member of PROMALYON team. Therefore you accept the processiong of your personal data for the purposes described in the contact forms and in the paragraph below.
3° THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
PROMALYON performs manual or automated processing of your personal data according to specific purposes:
– The data collected via contact forms on the website (requests for informations, quote request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a business relationship, recruit trainees and /or employees.
– The data collected during the reading of videos posted on specialized platforms are necessary to be able to access these third sites and to execute the requests.
– The data collected during the use of the access buttons to the social networks are necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third sites.
4° THE COMPENDIUN OF CONSENT
To obtain explicit consents to the collect and the processing of personal, PROMALYON uses two devices on its website, :
– a mandatory checkbox when you fill out contact forms,
– an acceptance of cookies buton when you display the warning banner. PROMALYON saves the proof of acceptance to the collection of personal data, in order to provide it on request of the CNIL, a judge or a court.
5° LA DUREE DE LA CONSERVATION DES DONNEES
La durée de conservation de vos données personnelles varie en fonction de leur nature et de la technologie utilisée pour leur collecte :
– pour toutes vos données personnelles collectées par cookies la durée de conservation est de 13 mois au maximum,
– pour toutes vos données collectées par un formulaire la durée de conservation ne saurait excéder 36 mois.
6° THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
PROMALYON won’t transfer your personal data to others countries, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
7° THE AUTHORIZED PROVIDERS
Authorized providers’ services are used to allow for the collection and the processing of personal data on the website : http://www.PROMALYON.com. Having access to the data collected through the contact forms on the site, authorized providers have a very strict commitment to respect the conditions of confidentiality, use and protection of your personal data.
8° THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you may at any time, exercise your right to access, rectify and delete your personal data as well as your right of limit and oppose processing and the portability of your personal data.
These rights may be exercised by contacting us:
– by mail: PML- PROMALYON Z.A. des Ferrières 69290 Grézieu la Varenne
– by telephone: 04 37 22 11 22
– by e-mail: email@example.com
In this frame, we ask you to accompany your request with the elements needed to identify you (surname, first name, email) as well as any other information needed and to confirm your identity with a photocopy or a scan of identity papers (passport, driving licence…).